2014 dxdy logo

Научный форум dxdy

Математика, Физика, Computer Science, Machine Learning, LaTeX, Механика и Техника, Химия,
Биология и Медицина, Экономика и Финансовая Математика, Гуманитарные науки

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему На страницу Пред.  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  След.

Re: Factorials
Сообщение19.05.2013, 02:33 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

Down to 189 operations. In the next two days I will give away two hints.

Btw, do you know where is Dmitry Kamenetsky? Al wrote to me: "In fact, I don’t know why he gave you that warning, as he has no authority to ban people." maybe he could comment this.

ps. It is not my style to cite from an email, but I don't know Kamenetsky's email (and wouldn't like to dig up the Internet for that) and for you this discussion could be also interesting what is worthing a ban.

Сообщение19.05.2013, 12:15 
Заблокирован

22/03/08

Саратов
Тройка отважных объединилась:

Цитата:
6 254 Alex Chernov Penza, Russia 10 May 2013 16:35
7 258 Valery Pavlovsky Ekaterinburg, Russia 17 May 2013 08:10
8 269 Vladimir Chirkov Bobruisk, Russia 30 Apr 2013 17:42

Жалко, Чернова оттеснили с 5-го места :-(
Но я надеюсь, что он ещё не сказал последнее слово в этом конкурсе.

Сообщение19.05.2013, 17:59 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

First hint: https://github.com/wbhart/mpir/blob/master/mpz/fac_ui.c

This is also the first time that I have given out a commented(!!!) code. Look the date also, and learn from the code. Notice that Sage (http://www.sagemath.org/) is using Mpir, so in the past it could be possible that you used multiple times my code.

Сообщение20.05.2013, 08:00 

01/06/12
Adelaide, Australia
Gerbicz в сообщении #725612 писал(а):
Down to 189 operations. In the next two days I will give away two hints.

Btw, do you know where is Dmitry Kamenetsky? Al wrote to me: "In fact, I don’t know why he gave you that warning, as he has no authority to ban people." maybe he could comment this.

ps. It is not my style to cite from an email, but I don't know Kamenetsky's email (and wouldn't like to dig up the Internet for that) and for you this discussion could be also interesting what is worthing a ban.

Gerbicz, I will be completely honest with you. So here is what happened. I gave you a warning, because I was getting tired of your accusations. After that I was planning to ask Al to ban you only if you disobeyed the warning. Meanwhile, Al had a look at this forum and decided to ban you anyway. This was his decision and only he has the authority to ban people from his site. I am not entirely happy with this outcome, because after the warning you did nothing wrong officially. However, this is Al's site and his decision. Clearly he thought that you deserved the ban and he went ahead with it.

On one hand, you have been quite annoying. I am sure you agree here. You have annoyed me, Al and pretty much everyone else on this forum. On the other hand, you have reached some great results in this competition and it will be a real pity not to see them.

I hope this explains the situation and my thinking process.

Сообщение20.05.2013, 17:48 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

"This was his decision and only he has the authority to ban people from his site."
So you have absolutely no right there. Your work was only to give a new contest idea to Al, and 25 dollars.

"On one hand, you have been quite annoying. I am sure you agree here. You have annoyed me, Al and pretty much everyone else on this forum."

Made only 4 posts between April 20-23:
http://www.tinyuploads.com/images/xCAdp0.png

I don't see any problems with them. It is known that he decided to ban me on April 23, and the contest started on April 20. OK, made some comments on the previous factorials contest also, but that has been already finished, and received no ban on that, examining my comments on the another prime sums contest would be really rude, since that is not Al's contest.

Сообщение21.05.2013, 00:01 
Админ форума

19/03/10
 !  Gerbicz, a warning for annoying accusations, offtopic and inproper quotation.
It's your 3rd warning so you are banned from this forum for two weeks.

Сообщение21.05.2013, 00:39 
Заблокирован

21/05/13

Now Al can see how looks like a formal warning, maybe this is totally new for him.
I'm disputing this ban also, you talk about "inproper quotation" but how on Earth can I do that in a correct format when not speaking Russian, here for me doing everything is really hard.

And now my second (and last) hint: http://arxiv.org/abs/1209.3436 for a long read, to get a small insight the depth of my attacking to a similar problem (Strassen's method also used), this is an accepted article.

Сообщение21.05.2013, 00:52 
Админ форума

19/03/10
 !  Both Gerbicz and Gerbicz2 accounts have been banned permanently.
Forum Administration в The Forum's Rules писал(а):
Если Вы были временно заблокированы и при этом использовали двойника для размещения сообщений, то и Ваш пользователь и двойник будут забанены навсегда.

Сообщение21.05.2013, 04:04 

01/06/12
Adelaide, Australia
Gerbicz в сообщении #726300 писал(а):
So you have absolutely no right there. Your work was only to give a new contest idea to Al, and 25 dollars.

Correct.

Gerbicz в сообщении #726300 писал(а):
Made only 4 posts between April 20-23:
http://www.tinyuploads.com/images/xCAdp0.png

I don't see any problems with them. It is known that he decided to ban me on April 23, and the contest started on April 20.

You said: "In SPOJ I would set these problems to the tutorial section". This is quite rude and inappropriate. If you don't like the problems then don't compete, no need to make derogatory comments. It is as simple as that.

There were also posts after that. You know the ones where you accuse all Russians of cheating.

Сообщение22.05.2013, 22:55 
Заблокирован

22/03/08

Саратов
Конкурс "1000!" заканчивается, активность упала.
Похоже, решения в 200 шагов так и не будет.

Хочу пригласить всех к решению свежей головоломки на сайте primepuzzles.net
http://www.primepuzzles.net/puzzles/puzz_689.htm
Автор головоломки Radko Nachev.

Ну, разумеется, не могла пройти мимо, тем более что и автор сайта, и автор головоломки прислали мне письма по поводу этой задачи.
К тому же, задача связана с квадратами Стенли, которыми я сейчас активно занимаюсь.
И, конечно, головоломку решаю. Уже найдены решения для порядков 4,5 (наименьшие пандиагональные квадраты). Для порядка 6 найдены два квадрата - с магическими константами 6618 и 4206, но это, наверное, ещё не наименьшие. Хотя... как знать, вполне возможно, что 4206 - это минимальная константа. Программа ещё работает, константы проверяю выборочно, проверить подряд нереально за приемлемое время.
Кстати, для n=6 использую программу svb. Отличная программа! Но... работает долго :-(
Моя программа для n=5 мухой летает :wink:
Ну, это вполне понятно, увеличение порядка всего на единицу увеличивает перебор в разы.

Прежде всего приглашаю коллег по магическим квадратам.
Коллеги (Pavlovsky, svb, alexBlack, 12d3, maxal, tolstopuz), а-у-у!
Работа для вас :wink:

P.S. Мои решения для n=4,5 смотрите в теме "Антимагические квадраты"

Сообщение23.05.2013, 00:53 

24/04/13
Two days ago I invited Gerbicz to email me his 189-step solution so that I could submit it for him. He did not respond, so I am assuming that he misspoke when he said he had such a solution.

Сообщение23.05.2013, 04:58 
Заблокирован

22/03/08

Саратов

(Оффтоп)

Уважаемые коллеги!
Извините за оффтопик. Не у кого спросить уже, все устали от моих вопросов :D

У меня есть пакетный файл (это мне помог whitefox сделать; я вообще не умею писать пакетные файлы, кроме самых примитивных):

Код:
@echo off
set konst=%1
:cikl
echo %konst% > input.txt
cls
echo Џа®ўҐапҐвбп Є®­бв ­в бб®жЁ вЁў­®бвЁ K=%konst%
start.exe input.txt
primit6as2.exe output.txt
set /a konst+=2
if "%konst%" leq "838" goto cikl
echo „«п ўл室 ­ ¦¬ЁвҐ «оЎго Є« ўЁиг . . .
pause > nul

Здесь константа ассоциативности konst изменяется с шагом 2, то есть программа проверяет все чётные константы.
Теперь мне надо проверять константы из списка, например:

Код:
6718,11758,12178,14698, ...

Пожалуйста, подскажите, как в этом случае записать пакетный файл.
Заранее спасибо.

P.S. Приведённый пакетный файл прекрасно работает, проверено.

Сообщение24.05.2013, 00:21 
Заблокирован

22/03/08

Саратов
Под занавес --- в топ-5 :D

Цитата:
5 249 Valery Pavlovsky Ekaterinburg, Russia 23 May 2013 07:20

Х-о-р-о-ш-о!

Сообщение24.05.2013, 07:30 

21/02/10
Екатеринбург
Чего же в этом результате хорошего? Вместо него должна была быть золотая рыбка (230 операций). Но что то ловля золотой рыбки сразу как то не заладилась.

Сообщение25.05.2013, 09:07 
Заблокирован

22/03/08

Саратов
Pavlovsky
в следующем конкурсе повезёт больше :D

Уже почти традиционно наибольшее количество участников из США, Германии и России.

США - 8
Германия - 5
Россия - 3

В последнее время активна Венгрия. В текущем конкурсе 2 участника, а в конкурсе "Factorials" было, кажется, 13.

dimkadimon
у меня к вам вопрос: кто делает программное обеспечение конкурса (в случае, когда конкурс проводит кто-то со стороны)?

Тоже очень хочу провести конкурс на сайте AZ. Розовая мечта :?
Но даже не знаю, как подступиться. А задача у меня очень хорошая, сложная!

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 1310 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  След.

Модераторы: Karan, Toucan, PAV, maxal, Супермодераторы