2014 dxdy logo

Научный форум dxdy

Математика, Физика, Computer Science, Machine Learning, LaTeX, Механика и Техника, Химия,
Биология и Медицина, Экономика и Финансовая Математика, Гуманитарные науки

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему На страницу Пред.  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  След.

Re: Factorials
Сообщение15.05.2013, 08:29 
Заблокирован

22/03/08

Саратов
Pavlovsky в сообщении #723826 писал(а):
Кстати Jarek решил сделать паузу, предлагая участникам конкурса, хотя бы приблизится к его результату.

Что-то вроде "догоняйте меня" :D

Сообщение15.05.2013, 15:21 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

Yesterday observed that somebody kicked off me from the AZsPCs yahoo forum. Maybe the group owner? Now I'm a member again, tried to send a message to the forum, but it doesn't appear, probably because "Your message must be approved by the group owner before being sent to the group"

What I don't understand is that why I can't submit my results, this is really sad, I could be in the 2nd place easily. I have done no attack after my final warning (that is also interesting how could I broke any rule if there is no rule).

There are too much suspicious things happened that could be only accident. I mean that there is zero probability that I have accidentally signed off from the yahoo forum, when I receive only emails, and spend 0 time on yahoo.com.

Сообщение15.05.2013, 20:21 

02/11/12
email your solution to azspcs@gmail.com and Al will post it for you.

Сообщение16.05.2013, 00:58 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

"email your solution to azspcs@gmail.com and Al will post it for you"

Done it, but he won't do it answered in email. A little unfriendly step, regarding that after my final warning (what was actually my first warning) I have done no attack. Actually I received no other warning in pm/email (I can't read all of my roughly 200 emails per day, but assume good faith and you can resend any email if I don't answer).

-- 16.05.2013, 02:19 --

I've just rechecked even some older recmath.com contest's faq and there was absolutely no mention in that you can get ban. What I also don't understand why you haven't sent an email that I have gotten a ban/technical ban(?) so that I can't enter my further sequences. I feel that I spent much more time on this contest than any other, and now it is worth absolutely nothing. Thank you.

Сообщение16.05.2013, 02:14 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

As I'm off from contest now I can tell you that used hypergraphs to get short sequence in my new record sequence. Have you ever read that any contestant used hypergraphs? No. But you don't deserve to get more idea about my solution. I would say that my solution was much deeper, better and faster than yours.

Сообщение17.05.2013, 12:10 
Заблокирован

22/03/08

Саратов
Болельщик однако ещё сражается :D

Цитата:
7 258 Valery Pavlovsky Ekaterinburg, Russia 17 May 2013 08:10

Сообщение17.05.2013, 12:29 

21/02/10
Екатеринбург
Разве это сражается?! Попробовал некоторые идеи. Желаемого результата не получил, но решение то найдено. Решения собираю в слепую из 19-ти значных чисел. Единственная возможность проверить правильность сборки - это ввести решение в конкурс.

Сообщение17.05.2013, 14:02 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

I have unconditionally general upper bound for n!, how many of you worked on this on the contest?

About banning, I don't think that there is any connection with the current ranking. I have leaded for several days not only for seconds,
I would be in 3rd place, only 4 operations shy from the 2nd place (what I sent to Al). What is really good, cosidering that I have stopped and the
first two are listed on the main page. Furthermore I don't think that the contest is decided in the middle and the final ranking is the same as the ranking in the middle.
It could be decided in the last minute just as the marathon run or the 50km walking (where you get warning for running instead of walking, after 3
the contest is over for you). Moreover it wasn't a time weighted contest, and I don't see why should I run to submit every new tiny improvement when
the time has no effect on the final ranking. Or you tink that I can reach the first place with 248 points in one week and in the next 4 weeks I can make zero progress? Probably an average contestant is out of run from ideas in 2-3 days and give up, but it is not true for me. Actually I have in my mind all of your posted ideas.

I still don't know why I haven't received any email/forum notification about my ban from Al/Dim. Both of them know about this forum, and Al also my email.
On an average forum, like this you get a warning then ban when you make out of forum posts in a row, and this is only a forum not a serious competition site.

He sent me on April 23 "As a practical matter, you are free to withdraw from AZsPCs anytime you like." when he decided to ban me, that is the rudeness.
I think that the message that worth a ban was nothing, probably critizing his work/website worth automatically a ban. Just see my
messages from April 20-23 (the contest started on 20):
the first one is the critical sent on April 21. 19:25, what he referred on April 23
http://www.tinyuploads.com/images/xCAdp0.png

Сообщение17.05.2013, 16:50 

21/02/10
Екатеринбург

(Оффтоп)

Gerbicz в сообщении #725051 писал(а):
I still don't know why I haven't received any email/forum

Искать справедливость на форуме, где вы неоднократно оскорбляли всех его участников?! Ваш бан давно вами заслужен.

PS Конечно жаль, что конкурс потерял сильного участника. Но турнирная таблица показывает, что в мире достаточно сильных программистов и математиков.

Сообщение17.05.2013, 17:45 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

"Seek justice in a forum where you repeatedly insulted all participants!"

Not seeking for justice, just a formal notification, I'm not a wild animal. I don't see any insult between April 20-23, that was the only 4 posts that I made in that time.

Сообщение17.05.2013, 20:13 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

Kamenetsky (on 07.05.2013) "This is your final warning. If you don't stop your accusations then you will be banned from the contest (and perhaps from future AZ contests)."

When I was already banned, this was also a very nice post from the co-host.

Kamenetsky (on 13.05.2013) "The site seems to work ok for me. Perhaps you should try again. What is your new record now?"

Very rude. What I don't understand that you spend lots of time to setup for me various traps/blocks on ban, giving me absolutely no clue that I am in ban (maybe for a web developer it would be trivial that it was a ban, but not for me, and the displayed error message didn't help me). Made several forum posts, message on yahoo forum (that was also blocked), and telling me the ban after 4 days. Maybe you think that I am time millionaire, but it is not true. And in the same Kamenetsky totally disappeared.

Сообщение17.05.2013, 21:20 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

Now I'm at 209 operations.

Сообщение17.05.2013, 22:40 
Заблокирован

22/03/08

Саратов
Отважная тройка конкурсантов из России по-прежнему в десятке сильнейших:

Цитата:
5 254 Alex Chernov Penza, Russia 10 May 2013 16:35
7 258 Valery Pavlovsky Ekaterinburg, Russia 17 May 2013 08:10
8 269 Vladimir Chirkov Bobruisk, Russia 30 Apr 2013 17:42

Хотя... конечно, в этом конкурсе топ-10 не сильно. Тут надо бы попасть в топ-3 :wink:

Но, в любом случае, молодцы!

Сообщение18.05.2013, 13:36 
Заблокирован

22/03/08

Саратов
В этом конкурсе Россия первая среди стран Азии :-)

Цитата:
5 Russia 3
17 Taiwan 1
24 Israel 1
26 Indonesia 1

Интересная симметрия: Россия - 3 участника, 5-ое место лучшее, Германия --- соответственно 5 и 3.

Цитата:
3 Germany 5

Сообщение19.05.2013, 01:28 
Заблокирован

20/10/12

On the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision ... ntest_2013 Hungary finished on the 10th place, Russia on the 5th place. Not so bad, just compare the country's size and population. Also note that ByeAlex had its own song, Russia had a probably stolen song. They cheat everything, just see vk.com social site what is a direct copy-paste of facebook.com .

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 1310 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  След.

Модераторы: Karan, Toucan, PAV, maxal, Супермодераторы