2014 dxdy logo

Научный форум dxdy

Математика, Физика, Computer Science, Machine Learning, LaTeX, Механика и Техника, Химия,
Биология и Медицина, Экономика и Финансовая Математика, Гуманитарные науки

Вопрос филологам по английскому
Сообщение17.03.2009, 02:30 
Заблокирован

22/06/08

Монреаль
Составил короткий текст на английском.
А какие вы в нем филологи видите ошибки.
Программа Word ошибок не находит.
Если у кого-то вдруг найдется желание буду очень признателен за улучшение правильности.
Одним из способов повторять слова, грамматику является написание сочинений.Нужно писать их каждый день.Вот придуманный текст.
Поэтому лучше использовать стандартные фразы из книг журналов, штампы.

I met with Professor of Chemistry Dr. M. Tutsi on 1 Mars 2008 year accidentally. I told him, that I thought that I found exact solution of organic equation. He was surprised and answered quickly:” It is absolutely impossible to find exact analytical solutions of organic equations. It is looks like you create an ice-cream by yourself .”
I explained him that I found some oil in the solution. He added that I meant word white oil. I agreed with him. He became very happy but serious then after 5 second. Then he began smile again. “People know everything about organic equations. It is not interesting for Chemists. It is technology. But if you will found solution, publish a paper and forgot it. Publish not in the Chemist magazine, but in Potatoes magazine.”
I didn’t understand why he said this sentence. He explained me that there are some medals for young researchers for example Cabbage medal for chemists . But I was 40 years old and I was not chemists. I was a painter. Two persons lived inside him: an optimist and a pessimist. He was happy when he thouhgt that solution was found and he became serious when he think why that it is impossible.
-“What do you think about symmetry of the solution?”
- I didn’t know. But solution looks like a parabola”.
-“A parabola is the exact solution?”
-“No.” I thought that a parabola is not a soliton, so I told him not true. I made a mistake.
-“Is it possible to guess the exact solution?”
I was very surprise.
- “No, It is impossible.”
But I had already found solution. I didn’t understand why he didn’t believe me. He told that this problem will never be solved. It was very funny and astonishingly. He didn’t believe me that I solved it. He looked on my clean shoes and proposed to write some article and to see him on Monday at 5.00 p.m.
But as a result I started to believe that I made some mistakes after our conversation and he knew some answer. I verified my results many times for two years but did not find any mistakes. But I discovered very new strange properties of solution suddenly. I gave part of this article by Professor Gavgav on 2 Mars 2008. He told me, that he didn’t know chemistry very well and need some assistance of others.
So, I decide to print some results as Professor Tutsi advised me one year ago. But I won’t forget it. Can you forget 5 years of your life?
:D

Модераторы: Модераторы, Супермодераторы