2014 dxdy logo

Научный форум dxdy

Математика, Физика, Computer Science, Machine Learning, LaTeX, Механика и Техника, Химия,
Биология и Медицина, Экономика и Финансовая Математика, Гуманитарные науки

Applications of mathematics
Сообщение12.05.2006, 03:04 

12/05/06
I’d be fascinated to know if there is anybody interested in applications of mathematics to nanotechnology. I'm greatly interested in this area and would like to join those who are working in it. I’d like to know what mathematical problems are set in nanotechnology.
Note: If you are going to reply: “Use Google to find such problems” or something like that, please don’t exert yourself. I have been searching for materials on this subject for quite a long time and have no interest in information that can be found using search engines. I’m applying only to those who are working in this direction and have some experience.

Сообщение12.05.2006, 04:31 
Заслуженный участник

11/12/05
Dear Kristina^

I am sure that there are people in this forum who work or interested in that area, but your chances to find them will be better if you use Russian. I guess ...

Re: Applications of mathematics
Сообщение12.05.2006, 09:26 
Экс-модератор

23/12/05
Kristina^ писал(а):
I’d be fascinated to know if there is anybody interested in applications of mathematics to nanotechnology.

:D Yes, you have found me. I am very interested in applications of mathematics to nanotechnology. But nanotechnology is too wide area. What do you mean? I work with multiply quantum well semiconductor lasers, not with nanotubes, fullerenes etc.

Модераторы: Модераторы, Супермодераторы